Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Is it Christmas Yet?




With almost four decades as a big sister under my belt, I've pretty much got annoying my younger sibling down to an art form. One of the best ways to torture my sister is by talking about Christmas early and bragging about how I've already finished my Christmas shopping. (I used to do this by Thanksgiving every year, although I've lagged the past few.) Anyway, just to get an early start on this (torturing not shopping), I texted these stockings to her last weekend.

Crazy thing is, in the craft fair world Christmas is fast approaching and applications for the holiday shows are being solicited already. So I figured I'd better start getting ready. These stockings are modern and cool, and just Christmassy enough without being traditionally boring. I think my favorite is the mid-century modern chairs but truly I'm in love with every one of them! Check them out in my Etsy shop here.

3 comments:

  1. They are cute! They could use a little longer foot (gotta have room for those mandarins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh...that chair and house fabric I could see as an oven mitt. I like!

    ReplyDelete