Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Treasure Island Flea and Me


What would I do without Paula? She's been one of my most ardent supporters and fans, and a faithful chronicler of my shows thus far. This lovely collage is from last weekend's Treasure Island Flea, where I learned that wind and fabric bags just don't mix. Good thing my trusty photographer was there to take some pictures before everything up and blew away. Thanks again, Paula!

As for the venue, I think it's probably not for me. But I had a great time nonetheless and scored some awesome soap from the Faerie Goatmother, a trade for one of my upcycled bags!

I'm going to take a little break from the show circuit for now, but I'm definitely going to keep sewing. With less pressure to produce, I think I'll be able to try some new things and learn a few new tricks!

2 comments:

  1. As long as you continue to create your beauties, and enjoy doing it, we're all ahead in the game of accessorizing. And masterful crafting - and, what the hell, life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, you've totally been my inspiration--finding something you love and just doing it! Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete