Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Banner Time




Now that I've made approximately 1 zillion zipper bags, I figured I'd better move on. I tried a bib but it didn't really excite me. Then while thinking about signage for my craft fair booth, I remembered banners. So I stayed up way too late last night and made a few. I'm pretty much loving them. I think they could be great for parties or just everyday decor. They really dress up a bare wall. The bottom photo doesn't show off the banners so much as it does the view. So what do you think? (Of the banners, not the view. I know the view is spectacular.)

4 comments:

  1. Love them...Much better than those shiny Hallmark garlands!
    I've seen them custom made with a child's name on them...(a letter on each triangle)..maybe you could take orders for that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, great idea! I thought about doing birthday ones but kids' names is even cuter.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of Happy Birthday ones! They would last many years and for several birthdays/year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew creative!! I love it -- H

    ReplyDelete